Malachi Rempen: Jack of Trades

Monday, October 18, 2010

Why So Series?

Recently, due to the unforeseen popularity of a very silly short I made, Water Worries, I've decided to embark on a new project: a web series.

It'll be truly unlike any web series out there - I only label it such because it exists on the web, though I hesitate to call it a "series," lest it imply some kind of consistency. Unless inconsistency is consistency enough.

All of this smoke and mirrors will become clear enough very soon - for now, dwell on this image.

Cartoonish faces courtesy of Scott Sullivan.
Meanwhile, Cut to Black is going well. We had our third or fourth script meeting today, and we're making sure all the elements will come together in a quality way. I've designed a kind of teaser site, which you can visit here.